The ACC Atlantic is better known as the “three-way division race.”
You have Clemson, Florida State, and emerging Louisville.
Here are the key games to watch for the ACC Atlantic
- Florida State at Louisville, September 17th
- Louisville at Clemson, October 1st
- Clemson at Boston College, October 7th
- Clemson at Florida State, October 29th
- Louisville at Boston College, November 5th
- Florida State at NC State, November 5th
Clemson has Louisville at home and FSU on the road while the Seminoles have Clemson at home and Louisville on the road.
I fully believe any of these three teams could end up winning the Atlantic if everything fell into place, but you have to go with talent and experience when predicting these things.
Division Winner: Clemson
Next: Conference Championship Winners