Several Clemson Football alums took the field in the NFL this weekend. Here is a quick roundup of how they did in Week 2.
- Tee Higgins had a big day for the Cincinnati Bengals. He hauled in eight receptions for 89 yards and two touchdowns as the Bengals defeated the Ravens. DJ Reader had two tackles for Cincinnati.
- K-Von Wallace has been playing very well since he was released by the Eagles and signed with the Arizona Cardinals. He had eight tackles against the New York Giants in Week 2. Carlos Watkins had two tackles and one pass defense for Arizona. Dexter Lawrence had four tackles and one tackle for loss for the Giants in their comeback win, and Isaiah Simmons had two tackles.
- Trevor Lawrence was 22 for 41 passing for 216 yards, and five rushes for 26 yards as the Jacksonville Jaguars lost to the Kansas City Chiefs. Travis Etienne had 40 yards rushing on 12 carries, and 2 receptions for 2 yards.
- DeAndre Hopkins had 4 catches for 40 yards as Tennessee topped the Chargers. Mike Williams had 8 receptions for 83 yards for Los Angeles.
- Christian Wilkins had seven tackles and a sack for Miami as they defeated the Patriots.
- AJ Terrell had three tackles and two pass defenses as Atlanta improved to 2-0 against Green Bay. Grady Jarrett had three tackles as well.
- Jayron Kearse had two tackles and a pass defense for the Cowboys in their win over the Jets.
- Shaq Lawson had one tackle for the Bills in their victory over the Raiders. Hunter Renfrow had one reception for 23 yards on one target for Las Vegas.
- Ray-Ray McCloud had one punt return for 13 yards in San Francisco’s victory over the Rams.
- Mario Goodrich had four tackles for the Eagles in their Thursday night win over the Vikings.
Two Clemson Tigers In The NFL play on Monday night
There are two games tonight. DeShawn Williams and the Carolina Panthers will host Brian Bresee and the New Orleans Saints. Deshaun Watson and the Cleveland Browns will be on the road against the Pittsburgh Steelers.