The world of College Football is just a little over 24 hours away from the kickoff of the biggest ACC Football game in decades as the No. 5 Florida State Seminoles face the No. 3 Clemson Tigers in Death Valley.
The game will be televised on ABC beginning at 8 p.m. with official kickoff at 8:22 p.m. You can also listen to the game on XM and Sirius 85 for the FSU Home Broadcast and 91 for the Clemson Home Broadcast.
Below is the official Depth Chart for the contest.
The following players are listed on Clemson’s Injury Report:
- Tyson Dye (RB), out with back, had surgery, October 11.
- MacKensie Alexander (DB), out with groin
- Patrick DeStefano (OL) Out with career ending shoulder injury.
- Charone Peake (WR) out, torn ACL, had surgery on October 11.
- Kellen Jones (LB) Out, Torn ACL vs. NC State, had surgery on October 11
- Carlos Watkins (DT) Out after being involved in auto accident on September 21.
- Garry Peters (CB), Out with cracked bone in foot, Surgery scheduled for today.
- Ben Boulware (LB) Questionable with knee injury, against Syracuse.
- Shaq Lawson (DE) Questionable with shoulder.
The latest addition to the Tigers injury list is in reserve cornerback Peters who suffered a foot injury at practice on Wednesday. Reports from an X-Ray on Thursday revealed a cracked bone in that foot and Peter is scheduled to have surgery today. Head Coach Dabo Swinney said his status for the remained of the season would be updated on Saturday or Sunday.
All reports also indicate that Boulware and Lawson will be game time decisions but there is a great chance both will play against the Noles.
Florida State has yet to release their official injury list at this time.